Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Underestimation of GOOG

GOOG is underestimated by investors and traders.

It's underestimated because:
  • People don't understand GOOG's business.
  • People don't understand GOOG's intentions.
  • People don't understand GOOG's exellent ability.
  • People don't understand GOOG's inexorability.
  • People don't understand GOOG's price.

All this puts a little brake on GOOG's upward moving. It keeps GOOG from going too far too fast. It gives the rest of us guys a chance to get in for the ride.

Early this year, I began hearing people say that GOOG was seriously undervalued - Cramer, Noah Bernstein, Cody. At the end of April, I took a look and GOOG was going for 478 - the same level it had first achieved in January of 2006! I had owned 50 shares of GOOG since late 2004, but I was asleep at the switch. I fumbled around and, finally, the light bulb came on. I bought a ton of GOOG at 480. Right after that, it took off.

Because I could not stop for GOOG,
He kindly stopped for me....

No comments: