Thursday, January 12, 2012

Clevelands and Kardashians

GOOG continued to chug up the hill.  Earnings mania will set in next week.  There won't be much time for the traders to press another downturn before Google Eve. Whether that bodes well or ill for the next quarter is anybody's guess.

My oil stocks continued to slide.  I understand that the crash in the price of natural gas is to blame.  Of course.

Deere valiantly fought back to close down just $0.06.  It continues in the plus columnup a Cleveland.

Citigroup continues to shine, although, in front of every silver lining, there is a dark cloud.

Total portfolio down a quarter of one percent---Kardashian tip money.


1 comment:

Larry Blumen said...

I always like to google the phrases I use in case I might have to pay a fee for the privilege.

If I google after I post, then the use is allowed on a technical.