Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Breakout has Broken Out

I just googled the title of this post, and got no exact links.  I'm surprised that it hasn't been used before.  Now, I'll be credited with the phrase, if there's an Android in heaven.  Actually, I'm not really concerned about whether there is an Android or not.

It was a good day for me.  I don't know about you.  A lot of guys were leaning the wrong way.  Hey, we're all keeping you losers in our thoughts, okay?

Google was tremendous.  Throttle back, all the way.  $700 is a given now.  We have to start talking about $745, where this stock has never gone before.  It could easily run to a new all-time high and then bog down under $800.  It won't be easy, but I thinking a new range is being established.  The old one was $250 to $750.  The new one will be $750 to $1000.  Altucher will be vindicated.

Conoco did good today, too.

Everything did good today.










No comments: