Monday, February 4, 2008

No Mas!

GOOG Today: I didn't look.


I don't want to know what happened today. I don't want to know what happens tomorrow or next week. I know that, soon, there will be a bounce of some dimension, but I don't care. I'm over it.

I'm going to see how long I can go without knowing the so-called price of GOOG. It won't be easy - the information is everywhere.

Maybe, after a year or two, I'll take a look. If it has gone to zero, then I will apply to become a greeter at my local Merrill Lynch office.

It's been fun. I'll see you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry,

It's bouncing a little. Sell 1/2, you'll feel better.

Larry Blumen said...

jim -

Thanks for the advice and your concern. You're a decent human being and your advice is good. I'm pleased that you left me your comment.