Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just Another Random Act of Kindness

Karen Finerman is my favorite trader on Fast Money. I don't get silly about it, I just like her. Actually, I like all the people on that show. Najarian is special - a big palooka with a lot of heart, brain and courage to come on a show like that. Macke talks fast and sometimes he's funny, but, when Najarian lets loose, you get a lot of useful information in a short period of time. Adami is cool inside, but he's a deep klutz. Ratigan, I admire as a man among men. And a woman.

Karen is my favorite. I felt sorry for her today. CROCS was down 16% after hours. She took it well, but I wonder how she manages it. She can't claim stupidity or amateur status, like me, but she does the same stupid things. I ought to write her and tell her about my recent experience with GOOG. It might make her feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Larry Blumen said...

Rosamunde,

On behalf of the group and myself, thank you.

I have evidence, from Google Analytics, that about ten people read this blog regularly. That's always seemed like a lot, to me.