Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kudzu Blues

I'm worn out from managing my money.

I never used to think about it. I put money in mutual funds and checked it once a month. Now, I'm a lot smarter than I used to be, I get tons of information about the state of everything, I make decisions left and right, and I'm a little better off than I used to be. But I'm worn out.

Last night, the kudzu had my pasture again. In dreams, I saw Cramer, speculating about GOOG's multiple, saying, "20, 25...", over and over. I'm not stupid. Even in my dreams, I can multiply. I got up, went to work and sold 2/3 of my GOOG. I didn't want to go into the next earnings report with all those shares.

I got 445.29 and made $3,900 on the deal. But I blew out the dream again.

I don't know what's going on with Google's clicks. I read all this stuff and I decided that I didn't care about Google's clicks. I don't want to have to keep thinking about it all the time.

I don't even want to think about how to get out of this piece. I'm tired. I said, tard.

No comments: